So I took about 4 hours to make it and fix it up a few times, but I'm quite happy with the final comeout. I ended up using 4 different fabrics and way more than I should have, but it's fine. If I find nothing else, it is also my Prom bag.
Ruffles ;)
Reminds me desperately of a wedding cake. Not sure why.
i love ruffles, btw if you wanna bleach something..anything..: first put it in a bucket with loads of bleach and a lil bit of water, let it soak for half an hour and then leave it outside to air dry, bleach needs oxygene! if you leave it in the bleachwater nothin will happen..good luck next time!
thanks, honey! it's always hard to choose which photos to post so sometimes it's tough narrowing down to only 2 or 3... glad you approved .. :)
ReplyDeletex
aw thanks! though i cant act for my life, haha! and super cute bag, love teh chain detail:):)
ReplyDeletexx Raez
Great job on the bag :)
ReplyDeletevery cute stuffthere i for one am and always will be afan of the ruffles
ReplyDeletei love ruffles, btw if you wanna bleach something..anything..: first put it in a bucket with loads of bleach and a lil bit of water, let it soak for half an hour and then leave it outside to air dry, bleach needs oxygene! if you leave it in the bleachwater nothin will happen..good luck next time!
ReplyDeleteif it was a cake, it would be delicious! but it also looks 'delicious' for a bag :) cute!
ReplyDeletexo,
black|coffee|crumbs
OH you copied that bag well!:)
ReplyDeletei love your lovely bag!
ReplyDeletemy roomate is THRILLED with her panda bag!
she just LOVE it
hkpanda.freetzi.com