Facebook

Twitter

Thursday, 18 June 2009

It's such a shamefor us to part

Hey ya'll! Sorry haven't posted in er... a day?
ha. Thanks for the comments, sooo appreciated!
Anyways i'm sooo unbelievably tired.
Went to a fashion show yesterday, it was University graduates' work. It was amazing, they played great music, sorry for the terrible photo quality, will steal photos from friend later.
Had fun but that meant I couldn't revise as much as I needed to. And subsequently I totally totally failed my textiles exam which is really sad cause I did sooooo well in my coursework. Now the top grade has been thrown away:( At least exams are over now, and I can try and relax.
I picked up my Prom dress from school today, Prom should be good.
Oh & a few models tripped because there was something on the floor like a hole maybe.
Ruffles & that


The poofy collection


Lady Gaga's hair do's.

3 comments:

  1. this fashion show looks awesome, the outfits are so vibrant!

    lacysmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy, i'd love to see your prom dress!

    visit mine, if you happen to like 'em, we can follow and comment each other :)
    http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/
    http://frocksformynanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete