Facebook

Twitter

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Make it ;)

This t-shirt remake thing.. :)
Get a plain T-shirt
Fold it in half vertically so both side seams touch all the way through and cut both off.
Cut slits depending on how tight you want your shirt to be and how big the gaps you want. You can do this all the way to the sleeve.
Unfold the t-shirt. I cut every other slit because I wanted holes. I you don't cut them you can just tie all of them up to make a tight fitting shirt with knots on sides. This can go all the way through the sleeve if you like.
I tied my knots like this
And like this. Crossed over.

Oh and this is just one of the ways you can customize a t-shirt. I cut off my sleeves completely and gave the t-shirt a v neckline

5 comments:

  1. luv this diy thing that you did... ill definitely try this one day...
    check out my blog:
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, i'll do it 2night with my favourite red AmAp.xx from paris

    ReplyDelete