Facebook

Twitter

Monday, 15 June 2009

He's willing to take chances

I love I love I love him so so so much. Perfection.

17 comments:

  1. sweety, you just made me blush! it was in the srečko kosovel museum in sežana, thats in the SW Slovenia. keep up the good work, i rly like your choices. depp is a definition of a true rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH he is so good-looking. thanks for your comment on our blog!
    http://xazddesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww he's so Bad A$$ lol! Luv him!

    Thanks 4 the comment :D

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "kate moss escort" ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh myyy. you have just renewed my love for johnny depp <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog- love the DIY stuff you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, I love him too! your blog is too cute!!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. he has the best bone structure ha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    Thanks so much for passing by! You have an amazing blog here! Congratulations!
    I also love Depp! Sexy + Cool :)))

    Kisses and hug,
    see you soon!
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  11. johnny depp!! used to have a huge crush on him LOL. I like his hair short like this, if possible minus the moustache too LOL..

    xo,
    blackcoffeecrumbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wendy: Yeah I agree, beards & mustaches are a no..

    ReplyDelete
  13. johnny depp is the SEXXXXXXXXXX!

    visit mine, if you happen to like 'em, we can follow and comment each other :)
    http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/
    http://frocksformynanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete