Facebook

Twitter

Friday, 26 June 2009

Now I've learned that love needs expression



I'm upset even though no I didn't know him, but I feel he was amazing and it's a shame he never got to do all those performances because he was so alive when performing.
Atleast now he doesn't have to be bothered by everyone and can rest in peace.


7 comments:

  1. i wish i knew him too and hes a great loss to everyone who loved him
    check out my blog
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. boring stuff or looking like stuffed animals!
    or all d&g - thats the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved his musicc he was like a presence in the room whenever it was evenplayed. he will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ is amazing and he shall live so long as he is remembered. i do think that he's a nice person despite what the media have said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. may his soul rests in peace. one day in your life is i feel, his best song..


    x,
    black|coffee|crumbs

    ReplyDelete