CK belt, Trifted jacket, sports direct shoes, dress made by me. Kinda been wearing these shoes a lot lately, I literally only have 4 pairs of wearable shoes.
Beehive hair, I've started doing my hair like this since I can't get a Rihanna-like mohawk since i'll get bored of it quickly and regret it and my mum will be VERY unhappy. so yah :)I've been tagged by black|coffee|crumbs for this little quiz thing. :)
What is your current obsession?
Fringed booties, sequins, organza trench coat.
What is your horoscope & do you relate to it?
Taurus, & I don't bother reading it.
What are you wearing today?
Picture above, then changed into trackies for a bike ride ;)
What is the last thing you bought?
Those shoes up there^ & eyeshadows of all colours.
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Love the name of her blog, love her outfits, really nice!
That question about a fully furnished, paid for, that everyone answers with 'Paris' or 'New York':
A run down huge apartment that takes up the whole floor in New York.
What's for dinner?
Have NO idea.
What's your favorite decade, fashion wise?
The 80's. Why? colour & shoulders ;)
What are your must haves for summer?
shorts.
What would you love to be able to afford?
To waste time..
What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe?
black jacket/blazer
What is your dream job?
lawyer or photographer(i wish i was good at photography though..)
What's your favorite magazine?
i don't read ANY.
What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
mass produced fashion - dressing the same as your friends without knowing it.
Describe your personal style:
UMMMMMMMm. fitted things.
Which Beatle is your favorite?
...
What are you proud of?
My brother:)
I tag Fashion in Progress.

You looks so cute!!!
ReplyDeletethat dress looks perfecti in you ;)
xx
nice hair, i just did a shoot with hair like that
ReplyDeletehttp://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com
nice out fit !! and you look cute!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
i love your style and what you bring to fashion blogging...
ReplyDeleteFASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
I love your hair! :) and yeah, I would really love to be able to afford wasting some time too lol totally agree with it!
ReplyDeletexo,
black|coffee|crumbs
Fun interview :) I like your dress.
ReplyDeletegreat job on that dress! the beehive looks fab
ReplyDeletethanks for your lovely comment on our blog!
http://xazddesign.com
Wow, I'm probably quite late :O Thanks for tagging! I was reading your answers and I saw that you tagged me! That made my day ^^ And I know all of the 4 names of the Beatles :O That's also a surprise all by itself :P
ReplyDelete