Facebook

Twitter

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

everyday I'm psychoanalyzed, they dope me up and I tell them lies

This is the top, now finished. & all of it is visible. I took pics from all angles. I left the back plain as advised by you guys & I like it :) Thanks! & I really appreciate all the comments too!


Oh & I burnt/melted off all the edges so they wouldn't fray. & this is organza fabric that has been dyed, just FYI.

11 comments:

  1. ooh! great! we made a top very similar in pattern to this: http://xazddesign.blogspot.com/search?q=give+me+liberty

    thanks for your comment on my self-portriat :)
    http;//xazddesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! ...with touch of a victorian blazer?!?!? to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous job! That top is gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! Your mom would definitly be proud! And I like it that it's not too much. Great idea to have the back plain and no sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! This shirt is so amazinG!!
    I would like to have it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good . i love ruffles , and organza!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great, love the ruffles!
    X, fashion-nerdic

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! i love anything floral and frilly, this is just sexy!

    ReplyDelete