Went to possibly the most expensive restaurant in town to celebrate my mum's B-day. She looked amazing in the dress I made for her :)
When we got home, we played some table tennis, since we're awesome!
Sorry for the amounts of times I've posted the top skirt and shoes. ;P
Wearing my made skirt and top, some gorgeous diamond watch and some uber comfy mary-janes.
When we got home, we played some table tennis, since we're awesome!
Sorry for the amounts of times I've posted the top skirt and shoes. ;P
Wearing my made skirt and top, some gorgeous diamond watch and some uber comfy mary-janes.
fabulous top! I love ping pong!
ReplyDeleteHello girl!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is so amazing! I love it so much, so classy!
Congratulations for your mom!
About your question about my hair. I just did like that, the last time blonded it...natural at the top and blonde at the end...do you enjoy? I think it looks more natural, don't you think?
love your top :) looks fabulously feminine and man i wish i could make something for my mom
ReplyDeleteAmazing top, you looks great!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.sexyinthecity.es
love the mary janes! and the frilly top looks gorgeous :) huhu ping pongssss!
ReplyDeletexo,
black|coffee|crumbs
oh my gosh, that top is the most gorgeous thing ever!
ReplyDeletehttp://petiteesthete.blogspot.com