Facebook

Twitter

Saturday, 1 August 2009

real, down to mars girls..

Primark dress - I tailored it.
I need more shoes, handbags and accessories and jackets. I keep wearing the same things all the time...
Wore this to a friends B-day. I kept spinning the tassel on the necklace loads, & then we went to watch Public Enemies with the crew. Got bored, went to watch Bruno(18) instead. More spinning... Was actually hysterical in many ways, kinda recommend it ;P

7 comments:

  1. absolutely LOve this look.. fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an adorable dress

    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend your shoe matching abilities. Perfect colour match from what i can tell, and cute dress + belt/detail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress! nice how you combined it with the shoes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colorful dress:)
    love those flats .yea i heard public enemies wsnt so good .
    shame

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely combo! sweetnneessss
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in need of more accessories too! the shoe and the dress are a great match:) cute!

    xo,
    blackcoffeecrumbs

    ReplyDelete