BHS bag, trifted shorts, Primark jazz shoes, random denim jacket, ruffle top made by me.
Yeah the photos are pretty terrible quality...
I wish I had a camera. Might buy one!! :)
Abercrombie & Fitch is opening up in my town, & I'm just thinking NO.
All the richer kids are gonna shop there & act like they have designer stuff or something :/
Prince - When Doves Cry
<3 this song!
Yeah the photos are pretty terrible quality...
I wish I had a camera. Might buy one!! :)
Abercrombie & Fitch is opening up in my town, & I'm just thinking NO.
All the richer kids are gonna shop there & act like they have designer stuff or something :/
Prince - When Doves Cry
<3 this song!
Alan Garner: [while picking up Phil at the school where he works] Did you have to park so close?
Doug Billings: Yeah, what's wrong?
Alan Garner: I shouldn't be here.
Doug Billings: Why is that, Alan?
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.
Doug Billings: Yeah, what's wrong?
Alan Garner: I shouldn't be here.
Doug Billings: Why is that, Alan?
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.
This movie is the reason I have the words Chuck E. Cheese stuck in my head!
(The Hangover)
(The Hangover)
yuck. abercrombie & fitch is what i often refer to as d-bag central. it's not that they don't have nice clothes, but it always SMELLS like every douchebag you'll meet at a club hangs there. i try my best to stay away. plus, if you've seen those MADtv skits... well, how could you keep a straight face while in there? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit:D
ReplyDeletewww.malusfashion.blogspot.com
nice:)
ReplyDelete