in this dark cold hotel room, i hope you find some peace tonight
The shiny stuff is what i use asa base and i spread it all round the eye. Random outfit, sorry for the myspace style photo. random shorts and jacket, vest knitted by mum.
I made my first apple pie. from scratch. it was rather yummy. I simmered the cut up apples in water first with sugar and cinamon. I rolled out the pastry and put it in the greased up base of the dish and baked it a bit first and then added the cooked apples and then added the top pastry and baked for about 40 mins. not sure why it took so long.
omg, you did your eyes perfectly, im so envious-- i can never get eye make up quite right. :) love that you have raquel reed in your profile image, ive bumped into her twice in the street.
Wow.. Love your make-up.. Wish I could do something like that. Thanks for your comment, people actually think I'm tall.. I'm 1.78m.. Still love wearing high heels.. Guess than I'm tall! X, fashion-nerdic.
wow! perfect color in your eyes. LOVED IT!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
http://zebratrash.blogspot.com/
omg, you did your eyes perfectly, im so envious-- i can never get eye make up quite right. :)
ReplyDeletelove that you have raquel reed in your profile image, ive bumped into her twice in the street.
www.lyingislovely.blogspot.com
i love apple pies. i grew up eating them. ill marry em. no matter how its done, as long is apple pie im happy. make me an apple pie :D
ReplyDeleteWow.. Love your make-up.. Wish I could do something like that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, people actually think I'm tall.. I'm 1.78m.. Still love wearing high heels.. Guess than I'm tall!
X, fashion-nerdic.
mmm i love apple pie!
ReplyDeletei also love your rainbow eyes!
LOVE that make up! And your apple pie looks deliiiicious!
ReplyDeletewhat type of make up is it
ReplyDeletewhatever colour i pick it always seems to turn out silver when i put some on
its great though
kinda reminds me of those blow pens that create pictures of sunsets :)
Wow, amazing eye makeup! Love it :)
ReplyDelete