Facebook

Twitter

Monday, 7 September 2009

me i'm a creator, thrill is to make it up

Wearing trifted dress & shorts, matalan bag, sports direct shoes & H&M cardi.



First day back at school. had 2 lessons and for those we had no teacher& a kid in my class decided to start smoking and then went out for pizza at lunch. LUSH.

10 comments:

  1. UR BAG ROCKS.. i love that its red too!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is such an amazing color. I love bright accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza is always so great...about smoke, its not a good thing...I guess...

    I wish you the best!
    You lool so great and it´s so nice to see cardigans again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha no teacher, i love when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ur bag... love the colour =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of your bag, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this outfit your bag is so chearful and such a lovely colour. great blog you've got here. will follow.
    Tomorrow x
    www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete