Facebook

Twitter

Sunday, 7 February 2010

you've got a fast car, is it fast enough so we can fly away?

In the following extended essay I am going to in fact list all the reasons as to why driving a vehicle may be perpetually scary. Some reasons are purely personal irrational fears, others are solemnly justified by facts and previous incidents.First of all, I have no skill in multi-tasking, thus I'd find it unbelievably hard to even operate the vehicle, let alone have the capacity to watch the road or listen to an instructor. This leads to my life being endangered, as I will be unable to simultaneously concentrate on more than one vital action at a time, while driving or trying to learn to drive.
Secondly cars are of a sizable magnitude, thus they are physically intimidating and as much as I'd love to be able to compete with them in size and weight(mass), this seems to be impossible to achieve at this point in my life.
Thirdly, because I can count, I have had a series of frightening nightmares in which I've almost crashed and died for various reasons, while driving, and on my first driving lesson this almost came true, causing irreversible damage to my mind where I shall replay this moment and be afraid forever and ever.
This has turned out to be a rather shorter essay than I may have anticipated, but never the less there are many other reasons circulating my mind on the regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. I drive an auto. I hate driving because I freak that some dick will hit me or I'll be a dick and hit someone else. Hence, why I drive auto and not manual-less stuff going on. Plus, I have no sense of direction and tend to get lost even when driving to places I've been a million times!

    Maybe I just shouldn't drive? I totally feel your fear.

    ReplyDelete